Tuscan Tan's Australian made overspray extraction screen is by far the most powerful on the market - far stronger than any other extraction system.
- Spray tan extraction screen, fans and one set of filters.
- A 20% discount off your opening product order
FEATURES + BENEFITS:
- Our powerful extraction fans filter over-spray waste, and remove airborne vapour, to ensure a clean and healthy environment.
2 fan extraction air displacement draws a total combined air volume of 5504 cubic feet per minute.
- Made in Melbourne, the quality is second to none. We have salons with our extraction screens that have been in place for 10 or more years. They are reliable and effective.
Provided with filters that collect the overspray mist. Additional filters can be purchased directly from the supplier (Camfil 03 9794 7529) and should be replaced approximately every 60 spray tans. When you contact them you should request the Aeropleat filters in green, pictured here.
- Screen dimensions: H: 190cm X W: 240cm X D: 80cm
The 240cm width is measured when the 3 panels opened out fully. Generally the 2 panels either side of the fans are set at a 45 degree angle as pictured, leaving a shorter width. Minimum room width for this screen is 150cm.
**Shipping costs are charged on all equipment orders and will be quoted and charged after you place your order. Our team will contact you with your quote and will take payment before dispatching goods.